Sunday, September 21, 2014

Kheema Macaroni


 
 My friend, Jackie used to bring this dish in her lunchbox. It didn't include cheese. But since my daughter enjoys cheese, I decided to add little cheese on top.

Kheema Macaroni - (Serves 2)
Ingredients
1 cup elbow macaroni
1 cup leftover kheema Matar

1/2 cup shredded cheese

Method
1. Cook elbow macaroni according to the package instructions.
2. Drain. Return to the pan.
3. Remove any whole spices/bay leaves from kheema.
4. Add Kheema to the cooked macaroni. Stir well.
5. When it's nicely heated through, Pour onto a baking dish.
6. Spread some grated cheese generously on top.
7. Bake in the preheated oven or microwave till cheese melts.

Note -
1. Cheese wasn't the part of my friend's recipe but I added it since my daughter loves it.
2. Use more cheese if you like it.


Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment