Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pumpkin Spiced Indian Chai



After conjuring my own Pumpkin Spice Mix, what do you think I made first? Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Muffin, Pumpkin Bundt Cake or Pumpkin Bread? Well, here' the surprise. I decided to make myself a cup of tea. Nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger - these spices are used for making Indian tea. Allspice was a little different but then I am adventurous for sure. I loved the flavor of my tea.

Pumpkin Spiced Indian Chai
Ingredients
1 cup water
1/2 - 1 tsp Tea powder of your favorite brand
A generous pinch of Pumpkin Spice Mix
Sugar to taste

1/4 cup milk - preferably 2 %

Method
1. Bring water to boil.
2. Add spices, sugar per choice and tea powder.
3. Add milk and simmer for another 5 minutes .
4. Let it steep.
5. Serve hot.

Note -
1. You can add a pinch of cardamom powder if you prefer.



Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment