Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Chipotle Chutney

Mag na Pooda with Chipotle Chutney
 
I had some leftover Chipotle Peppers in Adobe Sauce bottle. I was thinking of some new chutney recipe to be served with my mild mag na pooda. I thought of using this Chipotle. Of course, I gave it an Indian twist.
 
Chipotle pepper is smoked jalapeño. I think that it tastes much spicier than the regular jalapeño. So use judiciously. 
 
Chipotle Chutney
Ingredients
2-3 Chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce
1/2 cup fresh coconut
5-6 cloves garlic, peeled, roughly chopped
salt to taste
2 tbsp. water
 
Method
1. Grind all the ingredients in a blender or food processor, using water as needed.
2. Serve with any mild dish like pooda or idli.
 
Note -
1. Use peppers per personal preference. These are smoking hot. So take necessary caution.
 





Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment