Friday, July 25, 2014

Salsa Thalipeeth


I love my thalipeeth and I also love experimenting with my thalipeeth. So after experimenting by adding hummus and cheese with my thalipeeths, it's only natural that I have moved on to the next condiment in my fridge - Salsa!

Salsa Thalipeeth
Salsa Pat a cake
Ingredients
1 cup tomato salsa
1-2 minced green chilies (optional)
1 tbsp. cilantro
salt as needed

Thalipeeth Bhajni as needed

oil for cooking

Method
1. Take salsa in a deep dish/paraat.
2. Add chilies, cilantro, salt. Mix.
3. Add enough bhajni to make a thick dough.
4. Heat a pan/griddle. Make equal balls.
5. With wet hands, pat the dough ball right on the pan.
6. Make 4-5 holes with the pack of spoon.
7. Drizzle oil around and in the holes.
8. Cover and let it cook.
9. Cook on both sides till crispy.
10. Serve hot.

Note -
1. If you do not have readymade thalipeeth bhajni, mix few flours together and proceed. Thalipeeth bhajni has roasted grains and legumes and hence has a rustic flavor. If you are going to mix instant flours, try to roast them.

Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment