Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cantaloupe Smoothie

 
My texting skills are rather pathetic. On top of it, if I am texting in a hurry, it just goes out of hand quickly. I had made this smoothie and wanted to text my husband that the smoothie is in the refrigerator. I was on my way out and he wasn't home yet.  So what I meant to text was "Cantaloupe Smoothie in Fridge". But it got auto corrected as "Can't Elope Smoothly on Friday!" My husband called immediately, probably fearing that I'd lost my marbles! :-D
  
 
Cantaloupe Smoothie
Ingredients
Few chunks of Cantaloupe
1 or 2 soaked dates, pit removed
2 cups any milk of choice (Almond milk, Soy Milk or regular Milk)
1 tsp Flax powder (optional)
 
Method
1. Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Serve chilled.
 
Note -
1. This recipe serves 2 people.
2. Depending on the desired sweetness, and natural sweetness of the fruit, adjust the amount of dates or just not use it.
 



Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment